A BREAKTHROUGH IN DISEASE DETECTION
Safe and noninvasive disease-screening technique that can detect signs of tumors up to ten years earlier than is possible using other tests.
If there are changes in organic activity there are also changes in heat emitted.
Inflammation and other conditions can immediately be detected as well such as periodontal disease or infection (that may go unnoticed by x-ray) which is incredibly important to detect early when it comes to heart health and breast health.
While other diagnostics, such as ultrasound, radiography and mammography show the body’s structure or anatomy, DITI (digital infrared thermal imaging) is unique in that it shows metabolic processes.
A thermal imaging camera can be used to reveal inflammations, bruises, tendon or muscle related injuries, superficial tumors, nerve damage, blood circulation issues.
Each screening is a full body imaging and takes approx. 30 minutes.
You will receive your analyzed screening report including recommendations within 10 business days (English only).
Please note nutrition consultation to go over your report is available at additional fee. This service is for screening and recommendations only.
Following issues will benefit from screening:
- Dental issues including root canals (detecting inflammation not detectable with regular x-ray)
- Cancer prevention
- Digestion disorders
- Liver function
- Metabolism dysfunctions
- Spleen imbalances
- Joint pain
- Tissue damage
- Heart and circulation
- Adrenal fatigue
And many more.
- YOU MUST WAIT AT LEAST THREE (3) MONTHS AFTER MAJOR BREAST SURGERY, COMPLETION OF CHEMOTHERAPY, OR RADIATION BEFORE A THERMAL EXAM
- YOU MUST WAIT AT LEAST ONE (1) MONTH AFTER A BIOPSY OR MINOR SURGERY AVOID TANNING OR SUNBURN AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
- DO NOT EAT 1 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR EXAM
- DO NOT EAT OR DRINK CAFFEINATED PRODUCTS 2 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR EXAM
- DO NOT SMOKE OR USE ANY PRODUCTS CONTAINING NICOTINE 2 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR EXAM
- DO NOT EXERCISE OR SUNBATH 12 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR EXAM
- DO NOT USE LOTIONS, POWDERS, OR DEODERANTS ON THE DAY OF YOUR EXAM
- AVOID TAKING ANY MEDICATIONS OR SUPPLEMENTS ON THE DAY OF YOUR EXAM*
- PLEASE WEAR LOOSE FITTED CLOTHING
- IF HAVING A FULL BODY SCAN PLEASE WEAR OR BRING SOCKS WITH YOU TO THE EXAM
Please inform your Thermography Technician about any recent skin lesions or bruising, Rosacea or any other skin disorders as it may cause false positives on reports.
You will be asked to disrobe in order for full body screening; you may keep underwear on.
*Necessary medications-such as blood pressure or heart medications are permitted-please notify the technician