MEET CHRISTINA SANTINI
Christina Santini, CN, CTT, RYT Clinical Nutritionist specializing in biological medicine.
Christina Santini has a degree in Human Nutrition from Metropolitan Copenhagen University. Furthermore she has taken extensive courses and certifications in Ayurveda, biological medicine, Swiss medicine, medical yoga, thermography screening and plant medicine.
Christina Santini has worked intensely throughout the last 15+ years with how to use food as medicine along with integrative medicine.
She has worked several years at private hospitals in Europe along with 7 years in New York and Los Angeles for medical doctors, anti-aging clinics and with executive health programs along with private practice. This, In addition to doing workshops for patient organizations, writing articles in various outlets and speaking at conferences internationally. Clients have included Forbes 500, celebrities, "Wallstreet wolves" and top names in fashion along with cancer patients and just general health screening for preventative purposes. Christina Santini is particularly passionate about the science-based overlappings between Western medicine and Eastern health philosophy.
working with christina santini gets you access to a host of experts in their field who looks at your laboratory results and thermography scans.
At the clinic our aim is to detect and prevent biochemical imbalances causing disease in the body - or simply to optimize your performance, bite by bite. All scans and labs are done supervised by doctors and biochemists - all looking at your results to provide their perspective on needed treatment moving forward. By booking a consultation with Nutritionist Christina Santini you are essentially also booking a consultation with doctors, biochemists and experts in infrared scanning - that is pretty unique and an outstanding opportunity for you to gain cross-disciplinary advice on your health situation.
Every disease is unique as the underlying biochemical must first be tested and uncovered for a truly target aimed health intervention.
Typical health needs treated:
Heavy Metal + Toxin Detox
Eating Disorders + Addictions
Mental disorders + Depression
Migraine + Stress
Male sexual Dysfunction
Female hormones + Infertility
Top-to-toe health prevention screening to detect biochemical imbalances early before disease happens.
Christina Santini integrates Ayurveda and Chinese medicine with conventional nutrition science.
Advanced biochemical testing is one of our core pillars. Precise biochemical data enables us to find the root cause of disease, in addition to utilizing thermography screening; a breakthrough technology able to detect signs of tumor growth up to 10 years earlier than is possible with other tests. You can read more about this safe and non-invasive screening technology here.
Based on this, we are able to identify what YOUR body needs to get back to health or simply prevent future disease.
We then develop a customized nutrition program that is practical and result focused.
Because no size fits all, and no diet works for all. Each body has its own perfect formula to thrive.
Christina Santini Is Founder Of Target Aimed Nutrition Therapy®
TANT® is developed as a systemic method on how to use food as medicine in customized medicine. It is based on advanced biochemical testing integrating time-tested Ancient Eastern medicine with Western science breakthroughs.
Christina Santini's background in short
Owner of The Nutrition Doctor - clinic for nutrition counselling, thermography and advanced lab testing
In addition to having developed a health app, working as a speaker and being attached as Nutritionist and Clinical Manager for several other health clinics.
- Certified in Human Nutrition at Metropolitan University, Copenhagen 2008
- Certified in Ayurveda by Dr. Deepak Chopra, Carlsbad, CA 2009
- Certified in Medical Yoga at Naam Yoga Healing and Research Center, Los Angeles, CA 2012
- Certified in Nutrient Therapy For Addiction by Dr. Julia Ross, Dominican University of California 2012
- Certified in Advanced Eating Disorder Decoding Tools by Dr. Barbara Birsinger 2014
- Certified in Eating Psychology at Institute For The Psychology of Eating 2014
- Certified in Organic Acid Testing at Great Plains Laboratories, San Diego, CA 2015
- Certified in Medical Thermography at Total Thermal Imaging, Costa Mesa, CA 2016
- Certified in Biological medicine at Paracelsus Academy, Switzerland 2016
- Spokes leader, Children's Committee Denmark, 2006
- Health Test Consultant, Prescriba, Denmark 2008
- Clinical Nutritionist+Researcher, Princeton University+Kildehoej Private Hospital 2007-2009
- Clinical Nutritionist+Coach, PATH Medical, New York 2009-2011
- Project development, "The New Biology of Eating Disorders, University of Florida (for Kildehoej Private Hospital) 2012
- Project development, "Curing The Incurable", with Kevin Wandler + Kildehoej Private Hospital, IAEDP 2013
- Owner of The Nutrition Doctor - clinical nutrition, thermography, biomedicine and testing, Los Angeles + Copenhagen 2013 -
- Speaker at OMICS International Conference For Addiction Therapy, Florida 2015
- Author "Cancer Nutrition Guide", "Men's Health Nutrition Guide", "Fatburn Nutrition Guide" 2015
- Participated as delegate with scholarship at TEDMED 2015
Christina Santini writes articles for WatchFit, CureJoy + Tidslerne (Danish Cancer Magazine)
Ongoing participation in continued education - among others: Harvard Institute of Coaching, IAEDP, National Institute of Health, Weston A. Price, University of California, COAST, A4MWC, Maudsley London etc.
Christina Santini is board-member of MayDay + member of Danish Nutrition Society, Men's Health Society, IAEDP (International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals) and Danish Organization of Animal Protection.